Buffalo Boiler Services
We Offer Financing Options
Wintertime in Buffalo is no joke. Between the snow, the icy cold chill, and the subzero temperatures, it’s important that you have a fully functioning heating unit to keep you warm. If you have a boiler, it’s easy to enjoy the heat it produces and forget how hard it works to keep you cozy and safe during the colder months of the year. Due to how much they work, it’s easy for them to experience wear and tear, reducing their efficiency and ultimately leading to a major breakdown. Fortunately, there’s a local HVAC company you can turn to for boiler services in Buffalo—Musso Plumbing & Heating Inc.! We’ve been ensuring our customers remain warm all winter long since 1974.
How to Tell It’s Time for Boiler Replacement or Installation
There’s nothing worse than an unexpected boiler breakdown leaving you dealing with the cold until it’s repaired. Fortunately, there are some warning signs you can look out for that will indicate your boiler is on its last leg.
Our Buffalo boiler technicians recommend you invest in a new unit if:
- Your boiler is older: Older boilers are much less fuel efficient than modern ones, which could lead to increased energy bills because they have to work three to four times harder. Additionally, older boilers are more prone to wear and tear, meaning you will need frequent repairs that can add up quickly.
- Your boiler frequently makes odd noises: While it’s normal to hear faint sounds as your boiler runs, you should never hear loud groaning, hissing, clanking, or creaking sounds emitting from it. This could mean you’re dealing with a leak or a loose part somewhere and it’s important to get it checked out as soon as possible.
- Your boiler is leaking: Water around your boiler is a telltale sign that something is wrong. Failure to get it repaired as soon as possible could result in a larger leak and the need for a replacement.
Additionally, installing a new boiler comes with many benefits. Modern units are more compact, taking up less space. They also will work more efficiently, decreasing energy bills and saving you money each month. One of the most important benefits of a new boiler is the fact that you’ll have greater control over the temperature in your property.
As an added bonus, all of our installations and replacements come with worry-free warranties.
Signs You Need Boiler Repairs
Have you been cranking the heat up only to still feel a small draft? Is the heat from your boiler no longer enough to keep you warm and cozy indoors? These could be signs that your boiler is in need of repairs.
We recommend calling our Buffalo boiler repair experts when:
- Your boiler provides uneven heating throughout your property
- There is a noticeable leak and water is pooling around your unit
- Your energy bills have skyrocketed for no apparent reason
- Strange odors coming from your unit, such as sulfur, corroded metal, or smoke
- It takes longer and longer for your boiler to provide ample heat
- The flame is yellow rather than blue, which could signal carbon monoxide production
When we arrive at your property, we will perform a thorough inspection to diagnose the issue and discuss our findings with you before we begin any repairs.
For boiler services in Buffalo, give Musso Plumbing & Heating Inc. a call today at (716) 272-1001.
24/7 Emergency Services
Same Day Appointments Available
Family Owned & Operated Since 1974
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Ask Us About Our Financing Options